Terms of Service
The service provided by this website (hereafter "Rosary for the Bishop") is a free service which is provided as-is, without any express or implied warranty. Rosary for the Bishop is not liable for any damages that may arise from an interruption, malfunction, misinterpretation, or misuse of the services.
You may use the provided services only if you can form a binding contract with Rosary for the Bishop and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You may use the services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
The form and nature of the services that Rosary for the Bishop provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Rosary for the Bishop may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the services (or any features within the services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password for your Rosary for the Bishop account, and for any actions that are taken through your account. We encourage you to choose a strong password, containing upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols, and not consisting of dictionary words. Rosary for the Bishop is not liable for any damage due to failure to comply with these guidelines.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using Rosary for the Bishop:
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of Rosary for the Bishop, or its computer systems
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use Rosary for the Bishop to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information
- Interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing Rosary for the Bishop, or create an undue burden on Rosary for the Bishop
Rosary for the Bishop is Available "AS-IS"
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services is provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, Rosary for the Bishop disclaims any warranties, express or implied, of merchantabiliy, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of Rosary for the Bishop or any content thereon. Rosary for the Bishop will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of services, or any content. We make no warranty that Rosary for the Bishop will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Rosary for the Bishop, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ROSARY FOR THE BISHOP WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM
- YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES
- ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES
- ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT ROSARY FOR THE BISHOP HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE
Waiver and Severability
The failure of Rosary for the Bishop to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.