Privacy is an important consideration when it comes to Internet web sites. We're glad that you're taking the time to read through this statement.
Rosary for the Bishop collects and stores the following information about each registered user:
- Name, as provided by the user when joining
- Home Diocese, as provided by the user when joining
- Home Parish, as provided by the user when joining
- Email Address, as provided by the user when joining
- Password Hash, as calculated based on the password provided by the user when joining
- Twitter Username, as optionally provided by the user in their account settings
- A record of Bishops the user has chosen to pray for
We will never knowingly share any of this information with any third party with two exceptions:
- We may provide a user's Name, Diocese, Parish, Email Address, Twitter Username, and prayer schedule to Bishops and/or Bishops' staff to let them know who is praying for them
- If a user breaks any of the Terms of Service, we may provide any of their information to appropriate authorities, including but not limited to: local, county, state, federal, or international law enforcement; Internet Service Providers or their affiliates or partners; or other legal or technical authorities.
It is the user's responsibility to ensure that their account information is up-to-date and accurate, and is not incorrect, inaccurate, fraudulent, obscene, or otherwise malicious in any way at any time.