Help - Login
Once you have joined and confirmed your account, you're ready to log in and begin using the Rosary for the Bishop service. To log in:
- enter the email address you registered with
- enter the password you chose when you joined
- click "log in"
If you are unable to log in, make sure that:
- you have confirmed your account by visiting the account confirmation link we emailed you
- you are entering your email and password correctly, e.g., CAPS-lock is off, etc. Passwords are case-sensitive.
If you forgot your password, you can recover it using the account recovery tool.
You need to have cookies enabled in your browser in order to log in.
- Q: Why doesn't Rosary for the Bishop have an SSL certificate for encrypting logins?
A: SSL certificates cost $100 or more per year. At this time that is outside our small operating budget. If you'd like to donate toward an SSL certificate, that would be greatly appreciated!
- Q: How secure is my password with Rosary for the Bishop?
A: We never store anyone's password plain-text in our database. Rather, we store a salted hash of it. This means that even if someone gained access to your password hash, it would be extremely difficult for them to crack your password (even using rainbow tables). However, it's always good security practice to use a different, new password for each website you register with, so in case one of your passwords is hacked, only one of your accounts can be tampered with.