Help - Join
If you want to be able to use the Rosary for the Bishop service, you need to create an account. To join, tell us your name, email address, Diocese, Parish, and choose a password that you'll use to log in later.
If the form is rejecting your name, check that:
- you entered your name
- your name consists only of upper- and lower-case letters, the space character, and the characters '-.,&
- your name is less than 128 characters long
If the form rejects your email address, check that you entered it correctly. It should accept any valid email address that is not already registered. You may only have one account per email address.
If the form rejects your Diocese, make sure you selected one from the list. For the Diocese-selection tool to work best, you should:
- start typing the name of a Diocese, city, or state in the text box
- once the list of available choices appears, click the name of your Diocese
If the form rejects your password, check that:
- you entered a password
- your password consisted only of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, the space character, and the characters !@#$%^&*.,;:-
- your password is between 6 and 20 characters long
- when you entered the password twice, the two passwords matched