Help - Account - Add
To sign up to pray for a Bishop, click the "Add a Bishop" link on your account homepage. Then:
- In the text-box next to "Bishop", start typing the name, Diocese, city, or state of the Bishop you want to add.
- A list will automatically appear below: click the name of the Bishop
Under Recurrence, choose how often you want to pray a Rosary for the Bishop. You can choose to pray:
- a certain date each month, like the 16th
- the first, second, third, fourth, or last weekday of each month
- a certain weekday each week
We'll use this recurrence pattern to remind you when it's time to pray for the Bishop.
Under Reminder, choose when and how you would like to be reminded to pray.
If you prefer, you can edit advanced options such as start date, end date, and number of participants by clicking on the "Advanced Options" box to expand it.
Click the "Add" button to save to your account.